The Sister Wound: Crucial Healing for our Feminine Awakening
Saturday Oct 12, 11am-5pm
Goddess Temple of Orange County
17905 Sky Park Cir
Irvine, CA 92614
SISTERHOOD DYNAMICS are riddled with ancient wounds.
Jealousy, rejection, judgment, competition, envy, & comparison, to name a few.
As you embrace, rather than deny/ignore them, these wounds release their healing balm and bring us back to wholeness. Womxn are the vessels from where the medicine flows forth. Acknowledging and embracing these wounds that surface in our womxn to womxn relating allows their medicinal essence to transmute our pain. This is a wound that is so engrained within our psyche it has become quiet and habitual. When we acknowledge & heal these wounds we are able to better weave our medicine into the world, embody a deeper layer of our feminine power, and remember that we do not have to do it alone— we can step into true sisterhood and build authentic, nourishing & supportive womxn relationships.
In this workshop we will be learning about:
- the origins of the Sister Wound
- how it relates to the Mother Wound
- the core wounds of the shadow Sister Wound
- the repressive & reactive ways it manifests
- the medicine needed in order for us to heal & build healthy & uplifting womxn relationships that help us thrive
At the end of this workshop you’ll walk away with:
- a shift in perspective towards womxn relationships
- clarity in how this wound shows up in your life
- ancient & practical tools to heal these shadow patterns
- an understanding of why its crucial to our feminine awakening
- an embodied remembrance of the gifts of sisterhood
About your facilitator:
Anabel teaches women how to absolutely trust themselves by reconnecting to the source of wisdom already living within their womb-heart.
She believes that when women can fully trust their own wisdom, they are able to transform inherited pain, shadow imprints and stagnant patterns, into power. She guides women into the embodiment of their wise and wild feminine wisdom through the framework of Womb Awakening, the return to the Feminine Mysteries by accessing the forgotten.
Anabel's work is a body of cultivated gnosis and a synthesis of Womb Shamanism, Gene Keys Transmission, Ayurvedic medicine, Quantum Physics & Epigenetics.
Space is limited.
Save your seat by sending $220 to:
Add note: Sister Wound