My body is my paintbrush.
All the music and movement from it, is divine art. Including the cacophony that floods my days during seasons of adjustment and challenging times.
I've been reckless with it, dishonored it, abusing it many times. I've put this body through so much judgement throughout my life and still, here it is. Faithful and willing to dance and support me through all the seasons on my path.
Our bodies' intelligent and innate nature is sensual, intentional, alive...
Conceiving, gestating, birthing, changing, shedding...
The way you move matters, the sound of your voice, the way you cook, the way your body feels, the way you walk, the way you wash the dishes or write a poem or drink your coffee...
Everything is feminine art!
Know your body, it is your Queendom.
Our most potent ally and guide. A library of ancient and evolving wisdom, it does not lie. True intimacy begins here, in the cultivation of this embrace.
Commit to it.
Make love to it.
And watch your life transform into a divine and sensual expression of who you truly are.
• How do I feel in my body? Does it reflect what matters to me?
• If I saw my body as a community would it be a place I'd look forward to visiting or living in?
• What sort of Queen am I? A tyrant? A loving one? A judging one?
• Do I listen to it? Do I receive clear messages or confusing ones, if at all!
• How often do I touch my body, my hair and face mindfully, softly... lovingly?
Tune in for a minute, connect and ask your body:
How can I best serve you right now?
How can I bring you more alive?
- Anabel Vizcarra